BLM NM Pecos District Integrated Restoration Focal Area Initiative
The summary for the BLM NM Pecos District Integrated Restoration Focal Area Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NM Pecos District Integrated Restoration Focal Area Initiative: Restoration and rehabilitation of grasslands communities through the regeneration of herbaceous ground cover and the propagation of native grasses and forbs. Many things in nature are out of our control, such as annual rates of precipitation and climate change, but the better condition our lands are in, the better they and the species they support will be able to adapt to changing conditions.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NM Pecos District Integrated Restoration Focal Area Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00211|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2015 Due by COB|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2015 Due by COB|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 13, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Huff, Grants Management Specialist, 505-761-8941
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management
- • Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management
- • FY20 Alaska BLM Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program
- • NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...