BLM OR-WA: NE Oregon Noxious Weed Projects
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: NE Oregon Noxious Weed Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: NE Oregon Noxious Weed Projects: Noxious weeds pose a direct and imminent threat to public lands, including increased risk of wildfire, decreased recreational opportunities, degraded wildlife habitat, and degraded rangelands. These threats, just as the weeds themselves, cross many jurisdictional boundaries. Having a coordinated partnership weed eradication program increases the effectiveness of treatments. The objective of this project is to prevent the degradation of public lands and restore habitat through the monitoring and treatment of noxious weeds.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: NE Oregon Noxious Weed Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00072|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 06, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 06, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 08, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 08, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 07, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheryl Dowley, Grants Management Specialist, email@example.com
NE OR Noxious Weeds [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ORWA 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Master Funding Opportunity
- • BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement
- • AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM NM Noxious and Invasive Plant Managemnt
- • BLM-CO: Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands