Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support
The summary for the Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of International Narcotics Law Enforcement, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support: The Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) announces an open competition for assistance awards in Belize. Organizations may submit grant proposals for a program to facilitate the implementation of law enforcement and rule of law assistance programs. The activities under this award shall take place within Belize, the United States, and other counties as training opportunities arise. The applicant shall be responsible for working with the INL office in Belize in planning and scheduling all events, including but not limited to travel and logistic services for trainings, meetings, conferences, site visits and workshops in support of INL programs carried out by the INL Office in Belize.
|Federal Grant Title:||Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of International Narcotics Law Enforcement (DOS-INL)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||INL19CA0008-WHPBELIZE-TRAVLOG-12072018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 8th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 8th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||December 7th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||December 7th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||March 10th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 7th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- U.S. not-for-profit/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or U.S. based educational institutions subject to section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code; foreign not-for-profits/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or foreign based educational institutions
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cheryl H. Price
- Similar Government Grants
- • Professional Development Network for Substance Use Disorder Prevention, Treatment, and Rec...
- • University Support for Drug Demand Reduction And Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Prev...
- • Strengthening Judicial Effectiveness through Training Manuals and Technical Assistance for...
- • Employment readiness and market labor insertion of socially vulnerable youth in crime-ridd...
- • Dominican Republic Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support
- • Afghanistan Counternarcotics Program
- • Youth in Action (Jovenes en Accion JA), Culture of Lawfulness
- • Afghanistan Prisoner Rehabilitation Programs
- More Grants from the Bureau of International Narcotics Law Enforcement
- • Justice Academy Curriculum Development in Armenia
- • Juvenile Rehabilitation and Reintegration in Kabul and Nangarhar Provinces
- • Countering Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa
- • Strengthening Implementation of Anticorruption Standards Globally
- • Enhancing Students' Understanding of their Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina's Criminal Jus...