Benthic Macroinvertebrate Vital Signs Monitoring Program
The summary for the Benthic Macroinvertebrate Vital Signs Monitoring Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Benthic Macroinvertebrate Vital Signs Monitoring Program: This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service s intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition since full and open competition is not required for federal financial assistance projects (31 USC 6301(3) DOI 505 DM 2.2 2.13) This project continues a cooperative relationship between Virginia Polytechnic Institute and Shenandoah National Park that will allow for the continued documentation of the status and trends of park aquatic ecosystems by supporting the vital signs benthic macroinvertebrate program. Benefits to the general public will be improvement of the understanding of the status and trends of natural resources and aquatic ecosystem health in Shenandoah National Park.
|Federal Grant Title:||Benthic Macroinvertebrate Vital Signs Monitoring Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00071|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 28, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 28, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 07, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$17,750|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$17,750|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$17,750|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- BRIAN STRAKA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area