Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study
The summary for the Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a request for application announcement entitled, Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study. $2,000,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately six awards. The purpose of this RFA is to support research focused on two priority cancers: female breast cancer and prostate cancer. The research will build on and expand the work of two Patterns of Care (PoC) projects conducted collaboratively by CDC and selected state cancer registries. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm The estimated funding date is August 31, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP05-071|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Treatment Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2005 Letter of Intent (LOI) Deadline: May|
|Posted Date:||Jun 01, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 01, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$333,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$333,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Research Institutions Hospitals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tobacco Control Policies to Promote Health Equity (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Tobacco Control Policies to Promote Health Equity (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • NCI Pediatric In Vivo Testing Program (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • NCI Pediatric In Vivo Testing Program Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Childhood Cancer Survivor Study (U24 Clinical Trial Required)
- • Consortium Therapeutic Studies of Primary Central Nervous System Malignancies in Adults
- • National Cooperative Drug Discovery Groups for Cancer
- • Pediatric Phase 1/Pilot Consortium (U01)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2