Bridging traditional ecological knowledge with modern land management
The summary for the Bridging traditional ecological knowledge with modern land management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bridging traditional ecological knowledge with modern land management: Eengage Indigenous and urban communities in multiple ways (e.g. stewardship, conservation, restoration, social justice/healing, community building, neighborhood-based solutions, academic seminars); foster opportunities for emerging Indigenous youth leaders/students to gain work experience and expertise in traditional ecological knowledge and modern land management practices to provide career pipelines in natural resources; and share knowledge and engagement of our respective agencies/communities to build deeper and long term relationships with each other and the communities we serve.
|Federal Grant Title:||Bridging traditional ecological knowledge with modern land management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00336|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 2nd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 2nd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||July 25th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 25th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 3rd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$55,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$55,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 25th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Connie Sauer 503-872-2826
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)