Building Integrated & Sustainable Lifespan Respite Programs
The summary for the Building Integrated & Sustainable Lifespan Respite Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Building Integrated & Sustainable Lifespan Respite Programs: Eligible state agencies funded under this announcement shall use grant funds for bringing to scale and more fully integrating respite services across the lifespan with continued and measurable progress towards the realization of sustainable Lifespan Respite systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||Building Integrated & Sustainable Lifespan Respite Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2012-AOA-LI-1205|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lifespan Respite Care Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 14, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 14, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 15, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,495,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for state grants limited by statute to state agencies that administer the Older Americans Act, the states Medicaid Program or another state agency designated by the governor. Further, eligibility requirement stipulates this opportunity is only open to those states who received funding in FY 2009
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Greg Link Greg.firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Policy [Greg.email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2017 Lifespan Respite Care Program: Advancing State Lifespan Respite Systems
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States
- • 2015 Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program Technical Assistance
- • Building Long-Term Sustainability in State Lifespan Respite Programs
- • Opportunity HHS-2009-AOA-LR-0916
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...