CESU - Amphibian Monitoring at Gulf Islands National Seashore
The summary for the CESU - Amphibian Monitoring at Gulf Islands National Seashore grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CESU - Amphibian Monitoring at Gulf Islands National Seashore: This is not a request for applications. This provides public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a task agreement under a previously awarded cooperative agreement. This Task Agreement will fund Amphibian Monitoring at Gulf Islands National Seashore Florida Unit. Data collected under this project will provide park managers a long-term record of the changes in amphibian populations which are known to be indicators of ecosystem health. Please see attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||CESU - Amphibian Monitoring at Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-19-0239|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 23rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$94,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$94,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 14th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award funds to the University of West Florida through a task agreement being issued under previously awarded cooperative agreement P18AC00371.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose M McClelland
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...