Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials Network (CP-CTNet): CP-CTNet Sites (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
The summary for the Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials Network (CP-CTNet): CP-CTNet Sites (UG1 Clinical Trial Required) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials Network (CP-CTNet): CP-CTNet Sites (UG1 Clinical Trial Required): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is a part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) initiative the Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials Network (CP-CTNet). The CP-CTNet goals are as follows: - Design and conduct of early phase clinical trials to assess the safety, tolerability, and cancer preventive potential of agents and interventions of varying classes, many of which target molecules or processes known to be important during carcinogenesis. These trials include phase 0 (micro-dosing), phase I (dose-finding), and phase II (preliminary efficacy) clinical trials; - Characterization of the effects of these agents and interventions on their molecular targets, as well as on other biological events associated with cancer development (such as cell proliferation, apoptosis, growth factor expression, oncogene expression, immune response) and correlation of these effects with clinical endpoints. - Development of further scientific insights into the mechanisms of cancer prevention by the agents examined, including the development of novel potential markers as determinants of response. CP-CTNet consists of two types of components: - Several CP-CTNet Sites (supported under this FOA and its predecessor RFA-CA-18-029); and - One CP-CTNet Data Management, Auditing, and Coordinating Center (covered by previously issued RFA-CA-18-030). The CP-CTNet Sites will provide scientific leadership in development and conduct of early phase cancer prevention clinical trials as well as in the management and analysis of the data.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials Network (CP-CTNet): CP-CTNet Sites (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-19-031|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.399|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 29th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 29th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 4th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. see the funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...