Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research on E-Cigarettes (R01)
The summary for the Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research on E-Cigarettes (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research on E-Cigarettes (R01): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to stimulate research on cardiovascular and pulmonary physiologic and health effects of electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) exposure. This FOA invites applications addressing the effects of e-cigarettes on the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems, alone or in combination. Studies involving clinical populations, animal models and/or cell preparations would all be considered responsive. Research may examine the effects of the whole e-cigarette aerosol or of individual components or constituents. Research may also examine where aerosols, components, or constituents deposit in the airways and resulting heart and/or lung consequences.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research on E-Cigarettes (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-18-024|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.396, 93.837, 93.838|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 16th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 16th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 1st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 1st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 21st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 1st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...