Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast
The summary for the Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast: Process, preserve, and make accessible archival collections at multiple parks in the Southeast Region of the NPS; namely, Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve, Blue Ridge Parkway, Little River Canyon National Preserve, Cape Lookout National Seashore, and Vicksburg National Military Park. This team will include project archivists and graduate research assistants. The team members will work under the direction of the Southeast Region chief of museum and archival services and the Southeast Region regional archivist, to identify, appraise, arrange, process, describe, and create finding aids for the materials. Park staff will provide guidance, help the archival team understand the complex nature of the records, help the team develop a processing plan, and provide other technical expertise.
|Federal Grant Title:||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00309|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 1st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$151,327|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$151,327|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Specialist Gentry Sharpe 4045075748
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area