Center for Integrative Medicine in Primary Care Program
The summary for the Center for Integrative Medicine in Primary Care Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Center for Integrative Medicine in Primary Care Program: This announcement solicits applications for the Center for Integrative Medicine in Primary Care (CIMPC) program. The purpose of the CIMPC is to incorporate a competency based Integrative Medicine (IM) curricula and practices into existing primary care residency and other health professions training programs. The CIMPC is expected to contribute to the evidence-base for IM, and to identify promising practices related to the integration of IM into primary care and interprofessional practice.
|Federal Grant Title:||Center for Integrative Medicine in Primary Care Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-14-123|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Preventive Medicine and Public Health Residency Training Program, Integrative Medicine Program, and National Coordinatin|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2014|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 13, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- An eligible applicant for this program shall be: 1) a health professions school, including an accredited school or program of public health, health administration, preventive medicine, or dental public health or a school providing health management programs; 2) an academic health center; 3) a State or local government; or 4) any other appropriate public or private nonprofit entity.
All graduate medical education programs that apply must be accredited by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or approved by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). All public health programs must be accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Other applicants must provide documentation of their organizational status as a non-profit. Applicants must attach a copy of their accreditation letter or other appropriate documentation as Attachment 1. Applicants who fail to attach a copy of their accreditation letter or organizational status documentation will be considered non-responsive and will not be considered for this funding opportunity.
Tribes and tribal organizations, faith-based and community-based organizations are eligible to apply for these funds if they are otherwise eligible and have the capacity to perform the scope of work and provide national technical assistance for IM.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, HRSA Grants Application Center, 910 Clopper Road, Suite 155 South, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
Health Resources & Services Administration 301-443-5468
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventive Medicine Residency
- • Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- • Preventive Medicine Residency with Integrative Health Care Training Program
- • Preventive Medicine and Public Health Training Grant Program
- • National coordinating center for Integrative Medicine
- • Preventive Medicine Residencies
- • Integrative Medicine Program (IMP)
- More Grants from the Health Resources Services Administration
- • Rural Assistance Center for ORHP Cooperative Agreement
- • Partnership for Urban MCH Leadership Community Cooperative Agreement
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
- • Family-to-Family Health Information Centers
- • Service Area Competition