Integrative Medicine Program (IMP)
The summary for the Integrative Medicine Program (IMP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrative Medicine Program (IMP): The purposes of the IMP grants are to 1) incorporate integrative medicine content into an existing PMR program; 2) provide faculty development to improve clinical teaching in both preventive and integrative medicine; and 3) facilitate delivery of information that will be assessed through competency development of the residents/trainees.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrative Medicine Program (IMP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-12-180|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Preventive Medicine Residency Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 15, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||16|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The purposes of the IMP grants are to: (1) incorporate integrative medicine content into an existing PMR program; (2) provide faculty development to improve clinical teaching in both preventive and integrative medicine; and (3) facilitate delivery of information that will be assessed through competency development of the residents/trainees. The integrative medicine curriculum to be incorporated into the PMR program should be designed by faculty with experience and knowledge in evidence-based integrative medicine. Residency program funds shall be used to: plan, develop (including the development and integration of curricula), operate, or participate in an accredited residency program in preventive medicine; and establish and maintain, or improve academic administrative units (including departments, divisions, or other appropriate units) in preventive medicine; or programs that improve clinical teaching in preventive medicine.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Contact Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- • Preventive Medicine Residency with Integrative Health Care Training Program
- • Center for Integrative Medicine in Primary Care Program
- • Preventive Medicine and Public Health Training Grant Program
- • National coordinating center for Integrative Medicine
- • Preventive Medicine Residencies
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care