Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce
The summary for the Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding announcement entitled, Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce. $2,000,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately one to three awards. The purpose of the program is to establish trans-disciplinary research, education and translation programs to facilitate the integration of health protection and health promotion in the workplace by taking a collaborative and innovative approach. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is September 15, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-OH05-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 15, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based organizations Community-based organizations
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIOSH Robotics and Intelligent Mining Technology and Workplace Safety Research (U60)
- • Occupational Safety and Health Education and Research Centers (T42)
- • Miner Safety and Health Training Program - Western United States
- • Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Collaboration, Education, and Translation (U24...
- • Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2