Central Cancer Registry Standards and Certification Program
The summary for the Central Cancer Registry Standards and Certification Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Central Cancer Registry Standards and Certification Program: Through the National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR), the CDC has funded the support and the establishment of and/or enhancement of the operations of United States statewide, territorial and jurisdictional population-based central cancer registries since 1994
|Federal Grant Title:||Central Cancer Registry Standards and Certification Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP08-810|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Apr 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 24, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This FOA has limited eligibility. Please read the full and complete announcement for details regarding eligibility. Eligible applicants are non-profit, non-governmental organizations with a nationwide organizational infrastructure and the capacity to bring together cancer registry standard-setting organizations, central cancer registries, hospital cancer registries, and software developers in order to attain consensus on data item definitions, codes, format, transmission record layouts, and time line for implementation of new standards. Applicants ideally should have constituencies representing all U.S. states and territories/jurisdictions.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2