Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
The summary for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program (PFTP) in Infectious Diseases.? Approximately $150,000 will be available in fiscal year 2004 to fund a total of two awards to university-affiliated schools of medicine in the United States with infectious disease programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. The purpose of this cooperative agreement is to support recipients in conducting a two- to three- year PFTP in infectious diseases which provides a combination of clinical training and basic laboratory or epidemiology training in infectious diseases. July 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA04108|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2004 CDC requests that you send a LOI if|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$115,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may only be submitted by university-affiliated schools of medicine in the United States with infectious disease programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Chastain, Michael Ann, Technical Clerk, Phone 770-488-2780, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Chastain, Michael Ann
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2