Central Oregon High Desert Partnership
The summary for the Central Oregon High Desert Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Central Oregon High Desert Partnership: This partnership between BLM and Oregon Natural Desert Association is for the purpose of cooperatively and collaboratively working together to maintain and restore ecological conditions of BLM administered public lands, provide environmental education and interpretation, and develop partnership projects within the Prineville District in Oregon.
|Federal Grant Title:||Central Oregon High Desert Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rangeland Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 11, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 17, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$11,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award to Oregon Natural Desert Association. This is not a Request for Applications. Oregon Natural Desert Association is uniquely qualified to partner with BLM based upon their mutual interest to participate in public land management activities on the public lands in Crook County on the Prineville District. ONDA has a variety of resources available which makes them a valuable partner for natural resource management. For example, ONDA is located in Bend which is a short drive to much of the Prineville District; they have a large membership and are able to recruit the necessary volunteers; they have excellent cost-sharing ability and many on their staff are professionals with natural resource.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Central Oregon High Desert Parntership [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Rangeland Resource Management
- • Nevada Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM Idaho Rangeland Resource Management
- • NM Rangeland Resource Management
- • OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management
- • Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education
- • BLM-UT-Moab Fire Zone Fuels Program Monitoring Assistance
- • BLM WY Laramie River Standards and Guidelines Healthy Rangeland Recovery Projects
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...