Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education
The summary for the Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education: This continuing education of rangeland professionals can only act to enhance proper stewardship of public lands. This agreement is also to develop a series of public educational programs that would assist in the fair and balanced transmission of information relating to the beneficial impacts of grazing and watershed management on rangelands to the general public. All of these efforts would serve to empower rangeland professionals and their partners in management, protection, and the improved use of public lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WO-NOI-08-8014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rangeland Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Vieda Hubbard DOI/Bureau of Land Management Phone (202) 452-5034
Grants & Agreements Specialist [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Rangeland Resource Management
- • Nevada Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM Idaho Rangeland Resource Management
- • NM Rangeland Resource Management
- • OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management
- • Central Oregon High Desert Partnership
- • BLM-UT-Moab Fire Zone Fuels Program Monitoring Assistance
- • BLM WY Laramie River Standards and Guidelines Healthy Rangeland Recovery Projects
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...