Characterizing Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) in Well-Defined Populations to Increase Awareness among Health Care Providers
The summary for the Characterizing Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) in Well-Defined Populations to Increase Awareness among Health Care Providers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Characterizing Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) in Well-Defined Populations to Increase Awareness among Health Care Providers: The purpose of this program is for the development and distribution of awareness materials on alveolar capillary dysplasia (ACD) to neonatologists and intensive care pediatricians to assist in the proper diagnosis of ACD. Activities will focus on a plan to determine criteria to characterize and distinguish ACD phenotypes and strategies to target appropriate audiences with awareness materials. These planning components will be used to guide the development and dissemination of ACD awareness materials.
|Federal Grant Title:||Characterizing Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) in Well-Defined Populations to Increase Awareness among Health Care Providers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD08-809|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2008 Letter of Intent Deadline: June 30,|
|Posted Date:||Jun 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 09, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$225,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: . Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) . Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) . For-profit organizations (other than small business) . Small, minority, and women-owned businesses . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments . American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations . Alaska Native health corporations . Urban Indian health organizations . Tribal epidemiology centers . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov CDC PGO Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2