Child Development Research Fellowship Program
The summary for the Child Development Research Fellowship Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Child Development Research Fellowship Program: Funds are available for a cooperative agreement to sponsor a Child Development Research Fellowship that will allow child development professionals from the academic community the opportunity to actively participate in policy-relevant research activities associated with Administration for Children and Families (ACF) programs. The goal of the fellowship program is to expose researchers to a policy environment and thereby to expand and enrich the field's capacity for policy-relevant research. Fellows will be able to work on-site in the Office of Planning, Research and Evaluation (OPRE), another ACF office, or an ACF-related office on research related to ACF programs on a full-time basis for a period of up to two years (renewable for a third year at the discretion of the sponsoring organization and ACF). The program is intended to stimulate the active exchange of child development research and evaluation information directly relevant to ACF programs and to inform the process of developing long-term research and evaluation agendas across the various ACF programs and in the research community at large. The cooperative agreement will require active partnership between the sponsoring organization and OPRE.
|Federal Grant Title:||Child Development Research Fellowship Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Education Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2009-ACF-OPRE-PH-0028|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Social Services Research and Demonstration|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Dec 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Feb 20, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Local Governments Regional Organizations U.S. Territory or Possession Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations Hispanic-Serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Behavioral Interventions Scholars
- • Human Services Interoperability Innovations
- • Federal-State Partnerships to Build Capacity in the Use of TANF and Related Administrative...
- • Center for Early Care and Education Research: Dual Language Learners
- • Self-Sufficiency Research Clearinghouse
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants