Citizen Science program
The summary for the Citizen Science program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Citizen Science program: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This is not a request for applications. This provides public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to award a cooperartive agreement. This project will provide two coordinators at the Jean Lafitte National Park that will create opportunities for students and the public to gain hands on experience in natural resource monitoring and protection techniques. The coordinators will collect and share data from within the park and estuary. Ultimately, their work will teach students and members of the community better practices and methods to protect and preserve water quality, migratory birds, native species, and other natural resource concerns within the park, which will improve resource stewardship practices of those participating in the project .Please see attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Citizen Science program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-19-00802|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 28th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 28th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||September 5th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$180,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 28th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award funds to the Barataria Terrebonne Estuary Foundation under the National Park Service single source selection process.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose M McClelland
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...