Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments
The summary for the Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments: The project, Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments, is designed to provide coastal physical oceanography expertise to National Park studies in Alaska and technical assistance for coastal physical issues nationally. This fulfills two significant public purposes. The first public purpose is to enhance general understanding of the nearshore oceanography around a critical connection between the Pacific Ocean and the Arctic Ocean. This geographic location is the sole mixing point of the two oceans and a major migratory pathway for marine mammals, fish, and birds using the North American and Asian flyways; species which are used for subsistence purposes from citizens of at least 3 nations including the United States, Canada, and Russia. The second important public purpose is to increase our collective knowledge of the connectivity between nearshore coastal systems and the offshore environment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00405|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 26th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 26th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 20th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 20th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 27th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$219,460|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$33,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 20th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Management Officer Erica Cordeiro 907-644-3315
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...