Collaboration for Improving and Promoting Standardized Cancer TNM Staging System
The summary for the Collaboration for Improving and Promoting Standardized Cancer TNM Staging System grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaboration for Improving and Promoting Standardized Cancer TNM Staging System: The purpose of the program is to improve standardized cancer staging system and promote its use in cancer surveillance and other comprehensive cancer control efforts by working with International Union Against Cancer (UICC) , its member organizations and voluntary networks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaboration for Improving and Promoting Standardized Cancer TNM Staging System|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP08-807|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Assistance Programs for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the International Union against Cancer (UICC). No other applications are solicited. The UICC is uniquely positioned as the only international, non-profit, voluntary, non-governmental agency with a global network of nearly 300 member organizations in more than 90 countries focused solely on cancer. This is a single eligibility announcement. Please see the full and complete FOA for more information on eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA...
- • Natural Experiments of the Impact of Population-targeted Policies to Prevent Type 2 Diabet...
- • State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis
- • Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- • Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
- • Health Promotion and Diabetes Prevention Projects for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN...
- • National Program To Promote Diabetes Education Strategies in Minority Communities: The Nat...
- • Incidence, Natural History, and Quality of Life of Diabetes in Youth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2