Collaboration for improving and promoting standardized cancer staging using the collaborative staging system
The summary for the Collaboration for improving and promoting standardized cancer staging using the collaborative staging system grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaboration for improving and promoting standardized cancer staging using the collaborative staging system: The purpose of the program is to promote the development of standardized staging for use in cancer surveillance and to support the evaluation, maintenance, and updating of cancer staging applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaboration for improving and promoting standardized cancer staging using the collaborative staging system|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP08-808|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Chronic Diseases: Research, Control, and Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 10, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$299,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: . Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) . Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) . Universities or Colleges . Research institutions . Other (specify): Eligible applicants include non-profit, non-governmental organizations with a nationwide organizational infrastructure and the capacity to bring together cancer registry standard-setting organizations, central cancer registries, hospital cancer registries, and software developers in order to attain consensus on data item definitions, codes, format, transmission record layouts, and time line for implementation of any changes to the collaborative staging schema. Applicants ideally should have local, state, or regional constituencies representing all states and territories, but at minimum, representing 25 states/territories.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGO Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC and FDA for Small Business Innovation Rese...
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, and FDA for Small Business Innovation Res...
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Ap...
- • Developing and Disseminating Strategies to Build Sustainable Lupus Awareness, Knowledge, S...
- • Research to Enhance the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System
- • Diabetes Prevention and Control in the Americas
- • Demonstration Project for Identifying Individuals at High-Risk for Chronic Kidney Disease ...
- • Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact on Measures of Youth ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2