Collaborative Research Projects to Enhance Applicability of Mammalian Models for Translational Research (Collaborative R01)
The summary for the Collaborative Research Projects to Enhance Applicability of Mammalian Models for Translational Research (Collaborative R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborative Research Projects to Enhance Applicability of Mammalian Models for Translational Research (Collaborative R01): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage applications for collaborative R01 projects from multi-disciplinary teams to expand, improve, or transform the reliability and utility of mammalian cancer and tumor models for translational research. For a linked set of collaborative R01s, each site has its own Program Director(s)/Principal Investigator(s), and the program provides a mechanism for cross-site coordination and communication. Collaborative studies are appropriate to address translational modeling research questions beyond the capacity of a single-site investigation, particularly to accommodate collaborations among sites with diverse expertise, perspectives, and contributions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaborative Research Projects to Enhance Applicability of Mammalian Models for Translational Research (Collaborative R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-17-244|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 4th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 4th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 12th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 4th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...