Commercializing Understudied Proteins from the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Project (IDG) (R41/R42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Commercializing Understudied Proteins from the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Project (IDG) (R41/R42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Commercializing Understudied Proteins from the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Project (IDG) (R41/R42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The goal of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to solicit applications from small business concerns (SBCs) to initiate early research ultimately leading to the commercialization of understudied proteins identified in the "Illuminating the Druggable Genome" project (IDG; https://commonfund.nih.gov/idg/index ). The purpose of the IDG is to reveal the function of selected understudied proteins in the druggable genome. Organized as a consortium, the project consists of multiple Data and Resource Generation Centers (DRGCs), a Knowledge Management Center (KMC), a Resource Dissemination and Outreach Center (RDOC) and projects developing Cutting Edge Informatics Tools (CEITs). Small businesses are expected to complement the IDG Centers by proposing projects to commercially validate reagents, data or experimental approaches. Projects could range from early proof-of-concept demonstration and assay development/validation to the initiation of preclinical drug discovery projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Commercializing Understudied Proteins from the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Project (IDG) (R41/R42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-19-033|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.121, 93.242, 93.350, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399, 93.879|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||October 24th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 24th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 11th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 24th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...