Community Clinical Oncology Program Groups (U10)
The summary for the Community Clinical Oncology Program Groups (U10) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Clinical Oncology Program Groups (U10): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) solicits applications from institutions/organizations that propose to serve as accrual groups for the NCI-supported Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) Network. CCOP was established in 1983 to develop and conduct state-of-the-art cancer prevention, control and treatment clinical trials with significant involvement of community oncologists and populations they serve. The CCOP Network mission includes: (1) accelerating development of interventions to prevent and treat cancer and its symptoms by increasing accrual to trials; (2) fostering quality care in the community through adoption of results from clinical trials; and (3) increasing the involvement of minority and underserved patient/participant populations in cancer clinical trials and associated research. The CCOP Network consists of three components each with its own FOA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Clinical Oncology Program Groups (U10)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-11-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$14,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fundamental Mechanisms of Affective and Decisional Processes in Cancer Control (R01 Clinic...
- • U.S. and Low- and Middle-Income Country (LMIC) HIV-Associated Malignancy Research Centers ...
- • Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancrea...
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis,...
- • Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET) (U01 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pilot Studies in Pancreatic Cancer
- • Cancer Prevention Research Small Grant Program
- • Molecular Targets for Nutrients in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...