Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update
The summary for the Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update: The objective of this Cooperative Agreement is to update baseline data on the customary and traditional uses of fish and wildlife by residents of Kiana, AK. Kiana, located 57 air miles east of Kotzebue on the Kobuk River, is a predominately Iñupiat community whose subsistence use areas include public lands within Kobuk Valley National Park. The primary method of data collection will be a systematic household harvest survey, with supplementary information gathered through mapping and key respondent interviews.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Information and Statistics, Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00075|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 2nd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 2nd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||May 27th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||May 27th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 5th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$112,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$112,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$102,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 27th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Erica Cordeiro 907-644-3315
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...