Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield and Land Reuse
The summary for the Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield and Land Reuse grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield and Land Reuse: The purpose of the program is to identify and address public health and issues with Brownfield and/or land reuse sites. This program addresses the "Healthy People 2010" focus area(s) of Access to Quality Health Care Services, Educational and Community-Based Programs, Environmental Health, Health Communication, Mental Health and Mental Disorders, Nutrition and Overweight, Occupational Safety and Health, Physical Activity and Fitness, and Public Health Infrastructure.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield and Land Reuse|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TS10-1002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2010 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments State, county, and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state government, a letter from the state government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • PEHSU COVID-19 Emergency Response Supplement
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • National Environmental Medicine Education and Consultation Project (NEMECP)
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) Program
- • Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites (ATSDR C...
- • Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activitie...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2