Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program- National Training for Financial Management and Administrative Governance
The summary for the Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program- National Training for Financial Management and Administrative Governance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program- National Training for Financial Management and Administrative Governance: The Office of Community Services (OCS) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) announces that competing applications will be accepted for a new grant to create an enhanced nationwide training and technical assistance strategy for community-level financial management and administrative governance among eligible entities in the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) program. This one year grant will support a national technical assistance strategy to help CSBG eligible entities address needs in three major focus areas: 1) Organizational Stabilization and Support for CSBG entities experiencing significant fiscal or organizational challenges; 2) Capacity Development to ensure ongoing high quality program management among eligible entities adapting to changing community needs; and 3) Promotion of Exemplary Practices by identifying and disseminating service approaches and models that have been successful in addressing specific community needs related to the reduction of poverty, the revitalization of low-income communities, and the empowerment of low-income families and individuals in rural and urban areas to become fully self-sufficient. Resources provided through this grant may support direct technical assistance projects for eligible entities as well as creation of an enhanced infrastructure to help OCS prepare to address long-term technical assistance needs of the Community Action Network.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program- National Training for Financial Management and Administrative Governance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2009-ACF-OCS-ET-0085|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community Services Block Grant_Discretionary Awards|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 26, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 26, 2009|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2009|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 26, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are Community Services Block Grant eligible entities, consisting of statewide or local organizations or associations, and non-profit organizations with demonstrated expertise in providing training to individuals and organizations on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low-income families and communities, and knowledge of and experience with the Community Services Network. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Economic Development Focus on Social Enterprises
- • Community Economic Development Projects
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and ...
- • Community Economic Development Healthy Food Financing Initiative Projects
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Ea...
- • Community Economic Development Program Operational Projects
- • Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: Special State Te...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants