Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: Train-the-Trainers
The summary for the Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: Train-the-Trainers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: Train-the-Trainers: The Office of Community Services (OCS) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) announces that competing applications will be accepted for a grant that will fund a continuation of the "train-the-trainers" approach to helping States and local Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) eligible entities sustain and advance their implementation of Results Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) in support of a National Community Action Goal 5 (Agencies Increase their Capacity to Achieve Results).
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: Train-the-Trainers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-OCS-ET-0042|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community Services Block Grant_Discretionary Awards|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- As prescribed by the Section 678A(c)(2) of the Community Services Block Grant Act, , eligible applicants are eligible entities (see Section I for the definition of eligible entities), or statewide or local organizations or associations, with demonstrated expertise in providing training to individuals and organizations on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low-income families and communities. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yolanda J. Butler, Ph.D.OCS@lcgnet.com
Yolanda J. Butler, Ph.D. [OCS@lcgnet.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and ...
- • Community Economic Development Projects
- • Community Economic Development Focus on Social Enterprises
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Ea...
- • Community Economic Development Program Operational Projects
- • Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: Special State Te...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants