Complete Transportation Planning, Compliance and Project Management
The summary for the Complete Transportation Planning, Compliance and Project Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Complete Transportation Planning, Compliance and Project Management: The objective of this Task Agreement is to collaborate on activities needed to complete transportation planning, compliance, and project management activities for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GGNRA) and Muir Woods National Monument. The 2015 General Management Plan for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and Muir Woods National Monument included many transportation projects needed to manage access to sites that experience high visitation. These sites include, but are not limited to, Muir Woods National Monument, Fort Mason, Marin Headlands, Crissy Field, Fort Point, and parklands in the vicinity of the Golden Gate Bridge.
|Federal Grant Title:||Complete Transportation Planning, Compliance and Project Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Transportation|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00798|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 22nd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 22nd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||September 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||September 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 7th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$98,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$98,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$98,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2300
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...