Complex Humanitarian Emergency and War-related Injury Public Health and Information Management Program
The summary for the Complex Humanitarian Emergency and War-related Injury Public Health and Information Management Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Complex Humanitarian Emergency and War-related Injury Public Health and Information Management Program: Approximately $400,000 is available to fund between three and five awards to organizations, other than United Nations organizations, with a proven record of applying public health principles to war-related injuries, information management, and health assessment in complex humanitarian emergencies and conflict settings. The purpose of the program is to build the epidemiologic and information capacity of leading non-governmental organizations, and to improve the data available for decision making in the field of Complex Humanitarian Emergencies (CHE). The estimated funding award date is August 1, 2004
|Federal Grant Title:||Complex Humanitarian Emergency and War-related Injury Public Health and Information Management Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA04124|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||May 05, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 28, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by organizations, other than than United Nations and governmental organizations, that have a proven track record of applying public health principles to war-related injuries, information management, and health assessments in complex humanitarian emergencies and conflic settings. Applicants must have experience conducting health or landmine/unexploded ordnance assessments in post-conflict settings.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2