Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program
The summary for the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Center for Mental Health Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program: These cooperative agreements will support States, political subdivisions within States, the District of Columbia, territories, Native American tribes and tribal organizations, in developing integrated home and community-based services and supports for children and youth with serious emotional disturbances and their families by encouraging the development and expansion of effective and enduring systems of care. NOTE TO MODIFICATION: This grant announcement has been changed to show that cost sharing is required.
|Federal Grant Title:||Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Center for Mental Health Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SM-05-010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances (SED)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 17, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Mar 03, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 03, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 16, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$24,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||24|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For applicants that have previously received a CMHI cooperative agreement, an application for a new cooperative agreement must specify a geographic service area within the State, county, tribe, or territory that is different from the geographic area of the current or past award. An exception to this requirement will be made specifically for States whose previous award(s) was to develop systems of care across the entire State. Such States with a previous statewide implementation approach may apply for this cooperative agreement, as long as any previous awards under this program have expired in their entirety, including their no-cost extension years. States with prior CMHI grants must also demonstrate that the programs implemented under these previous awards have been sustained and that the target population they are now proposing is different from that in the previous award(s).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sondheimer, Diane, SAMHSA/CMHS Child, Adolescent, and Family Branch, Phone 301-443-1334, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Sondheimer, Diane
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Servi...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Men...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children's Health (Short Tit...
- • 2016 Cooperative Agreements for the Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Comm...
- • Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program Sup...
- • Child Mental Health Initiative (CMHI)
- More Grants from the Center for Mental Health Services
- • Cooperative Agreements to Expand the National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative: Community...
- • Cooperative Agreements to Expand the National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative
- • Self-Help Technical Assistance Centers
- • Community Action Grant for Service Systems Change
- • Cooperative Agreements for the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services Program for ...