Conduct Historical Research for Governors Island National Monument
The summary for the Conduct Historical Research for Governors Island National Monument grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conduct Historical Research for Governors Island National Monument: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to enter this agreement for the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P12AC10964 to Cooperative Agreement H4503090700 with the cooperator Columbia University. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conduct Historical Research for Governors Island National Monument|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-12-NERO-0082|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 13, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 19, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$26,701|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$26,701|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$26,701|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Keith Zotti Partnership Program Specialist Phone 2155979153
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area