Conduct Workshop to Stabilize Larrieu Cabin
The summary for the Conduct Workshop to Stabilize Larrieu Cabin grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conduct Workshop to Stabilize Larrieu Cabin: The purpose of this modification is to modify ARTICLE VI, Section A ¿ Financial Assistance. Cornerstones Community Partnerships has been conducting preservation workshops at the Larrieu Cabin in MOJA since 2016 through the DSCESU -Agreement # P16AC01098. The original obligation was for $29,400. The end date for this preservation project is 6/26/2021. Larrieu is one of the several unique vernacular ranching/mining cabins in MOJA and it possesses many distinctive and interesting architectural characteristics. The funding has proven to be insufficient to get the cabin to a state of preservation maintenance. In the course of these workshops many on site discoveries have made the preservation much more difficult and challenging than originally anticipated. Subgrade work and settlement took time and effort that could not have been foreseen. Foundation and floor framing repairs have been made and the very necessary protective roof work remains to be done which is so important to protect the structural work already accomplished.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conduct Workshop to Stabilize Larrieu Cabin|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00093|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 8th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...