Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2010
The summary for the Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2010 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NRCS Connecticut State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2010: The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) in Connecticut is announcing availability of Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. NRCS anticipates the amount available for support of this program in FY 2010 will be approximately $150,000. Applications are requested from eligible governmental or non-governmental organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between 1 and 3 years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives for CIG Projects, the eligibility criteria for projects and associated instructions needed to apply to CIG. To participate for the Connecticut sign-up, project proposals should request federal funds of $75,000 or less and must be implemented within the State of Connecticut.
|Federal Grant Title:||Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2010|
|Federal Agency Name:||NRCS Connecticut State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-CT-10-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG applicants must be a federally recognized Indian tribe, state or local unit of government, non-governmental organization, or individual.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nancy Ferlow State Resource Conservationist Phone 860-871-4049
State Resource Conservationist - technical contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the NRCS Connecticut State Office
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2015
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2014
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunity for Funding
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant FY 2012 Announcement for Program Funding
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 Announcement for Program ...