Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2014
The summary for the Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2014 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NRCS Connecticut State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2014: NRCS Connecticut requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies on agricultural lands. Applications will be accepted from any eligible entity within Connecticut and surrounding states for projects within the state of Connecticut. For fiscal year 2014, up to $143,700 may be available for the Connecticut statewide CIG competition. NRCS will reserve the right to offer more or less funding at the discretion of the State Conservationist. Funds will be awarded through a competitive grants process. Applications are requested from eligible government or non-government organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between one and three years duration. This notice identifies the objectives for CIG projects, the eligibility criteria for projects and associated instructions needed to apply to CIG. To participate in the Connecticut CIG sign-up, project proposals should request federal funds of $75,000 or less and must be implemented in the state of Connecticut.
|Federal Grant Title:||Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2014|
|Federal Agency Name:||NRCS Connecticut State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-CT-14-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2014|
|Archive Date:||May 25, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$143,700|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG Applicants nust be federally recognized tribes, state or local units of government, non-governmental organizations or individuals.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Connecticut NRCS Home Page
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nancy Ferlow
State Resource Conservationist
NRCS-Connecticut State Office 860-871-4049
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the NRCS Connecticut State Office
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2015
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunity for Funding
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant FY 2012 Announcement for Program Funding
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 Announcement for Program ...
- • Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grant 2010