Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
The summary for the Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN: These grants will support innovative outreach strategies aimed at increasing the enrollment and retention of eligible AI/AN children in Medicaid and CHIP, emphasizing activities tailored to communities where AI/AN children and families reside, and enlisting tribal and other community leaders and tribal health and social services programs that serve eligible AI/AN children and families.
|Federal Grant Title:||Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services (HHS-CMS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CMS-2D2-20-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 17th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 17th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 16th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 17th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Opportunity is open to the following individual eligible entities, or coalitions headed by eligible entities:a. Indian Health Service (IHS) Providers;b. Tribes and Tribal organizations operating a health program under a contract or compact with the Indian Health Service under the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act (ISDEAA) (P.L. 93-638, as amended); andc. Urban Indian organizations operating a health program under the Indian Health Care Improvement Act (IHCIA)(P.L. 94-437, as amended)Former and current Connecting Kids to Coverage grantees (from Cycles I, II, III, or IV) or AI/AN grantees (from Rounds I, II, or III) submitting proposals under this NOFO must be or have been grantees in good standing, meaning they must be meeting or have met all reporting requirements and other contractual obligations under their grants.Applicants that had Cycle I, II, III, or IV or AI/AN grants may apply for a Connecting Kids to Coverage (HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN 2020) cooperative agreement if their proposal meets one of the following: o New and distinct activities: A Cycle I, Cycle II, Cycle III, Cycle IV or AI/AN grantee may submit a proposal for activities that are new and distinct from those previously funded under the Cycle I, Cycle II, Cycle III, Cycle IV or AI/AN grant, ORo Continuation of successful activities: A Cycle I, Cycle II, Cycle III, Cycle IV or AI/AN grantee that wishes to continue activities it is currently or previously conducted, may submit a proposal for a HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN 2020 grant, but must present data demonstrating that the activities it wishes to continue have proved successful in enrolling and/or retaining eligible children in Medicaid and CHIP and warrants further funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Healthy Kids 2019
- • Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act
- • CONNECTING KIDS TO COVERAGE Outreach and Enrollment Grants Focused on Increasing Enrollmen...
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment (Cycle III)
- • CHILDREN'S HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM REAUTHORIZATION ACT (CHIPRA) OUTREACH AND ENROLLMENT G...
- • Childrens Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) Quality Demonstration Gran...
- • Opportunity HHS-2010-CMS-CHIPRA-0004
- More Grants from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services
- • Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients...
- • Medicare Model Guidelines, Version 8
- • Minority Research Grant Program
- • Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Fina...
- • PTN Direct Announcement