Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunities
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colorado State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunities: The Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Program for Colorado is a voluntary program which provides grants to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies while leveraging Federal investment in environmental enhancement and protection in conjunction with agricultural production. CIG projects are expected to lead to the transfer of conservation technologies, management systems, and innovative approaches into NRCS technical manuals or guides, or to the private sector. GIG does not fund research projects. Instead, it is a vehicle to stimulate the development and adoption of conservation approaches or technologies that have been studied sufficiently to indicate a likelihood of success and to be candidates for eventual technology transfer. CIG funds projects targeting innovative on-the-ground conservation, including pilot projects and field demonstrations. Applications are accepted from qualified applicants within the state of Colorado. Selected applicants may receive grants of up to 50 percent of the total project cost not to exceed $75,000. Applicants must provide non-federal funding for at least 50 percent of the project cost. Up to 50 percent (25 percent of the total project cost) of the applicants match may be from in-kind contributions. The remainder must be cash contribution.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colorado State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AG-8B05-S-6-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2006 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Mar 13, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2006|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments County governments State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cindy Andersen
Phone 720-544-2827 firstname.lastname@example.org Cindy Andersen Contract Specialist Phone 720-544-2827
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Colorado State Office
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Announcement for Program Funding...
- • 2013 NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado Full Proposals
- • NRCS CO State Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY13
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado State Component