Conservation Innovation Grants (Available Only in Colorado)
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants (Available Only in Colorado) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colorado State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants (Available Only in Colorado): Section 1240H of the Food Security Act of 1985, as added by section 2301 of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 (Public Law 107-171) established Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) as part of the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) [16 U.S.C. 3839aa-8]. Through CIG, the Secretary of Agriculture may pay the cost of competitive grants to carry out projects that stimulate innovative approaches to leveraging Federal investment in environmental enhancement and protection in conjunction with agricultural production. The Secretary of Agriculture delegated the authority for the administration of EQIP and CIG to the Chief of the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), who is a vice president of the Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC). Authority for administering the state component of the CIG is delegated to the State Conservationist in 7 CFR Part 1466.27(h). EQIP is administered by NRCS under the authorities of the CCC. This notice announces the availability of up to $500,000 of CCC funds in Colorado for CIG in Fiscal Year 2005. The funds will be awarded to project proposals for improving conservation practices in Colorado through a competitive grants process. Applications are requested from eligible government or non-government organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for single or multi-year projects, not to exceed three years. This notice sets forth the applicant and project eligibility requirements, application procedures, and grant award criteria for proposed projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants (Available Only in Colorado)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colorado State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NRCS-CO-5-3|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2005 Applications must be received in Roo|
|Posted Date:||Apr 08, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Apr 08, 2005|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andersen, Cindy, Contract Specialist, Phone 720.544.2827, Fax 720.544.2962, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Andersen, Cindy
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Colorado State Office
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Announcement for Program Funding...
- • 2013 NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado Full Proposals
- • NRCS CO State Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY13
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado State Component