Conservation Innovation Grants Fy 2015 Announcement for Program Funding - Maryland
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants Fy 2015 Announcement for Program Funding - Maryland grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Carolina State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants Fy 2015 Announcement for Program Funding - Maryland: The Maryland NRCS requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Maryland NRCS anticipates that the amount available for support of this program in Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 will be $200,000. Funds will be awarded through a statewide competitive grants process. Projects must begin implementation within 12 months of the grant award and must be completed within 36 months of the grant award. Applications will be accepted from eligible individuals and entities including Federally-recognized Indian Tribes, State and local governments, and non-governmental organizations. This notice identifies the Maryland program objectives and eligibility criteria for projects, and provides the associated instructions needed to apply to the Conservation Innovation Grant.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants Fy 2015 Announcement for Program Funding - Maryland|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Carolina State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-MD-15-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 13, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities include Indian Tribes, State and Local Units of Government, Non-governmental Organizations, and Individuals
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Denise Brooks
Lead Grants Specialist, NSDT, Maryland
South Carolina State Office 803-253-3974
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the South Carolina State Office
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Outreach Services for Alabama
- • Conservation Innovation Grants for FY 2015 Announcement for Program Funding for South Caro...
- • Conservation Innovation Grant - The Caribbean Area 2015
- • Conservation Innovative Grants - Louisiana 2015
- • South Carolina FY 2014 Conservatiion Innovation Grant (CIG) Annoucement for Program Fundin...