Announcement for Program Funding for Outreach Services for Alabama
The summary for the Announcement for Program Funding for Outreach Services for Alabama grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Carolina State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement for Program Funding for Outreach Services for Alabama: The Alabama NRCS request applications for preparing and hosting Outreach Workshops and Technical Topic Workshops. Alabama NRCS anticipates that the amount available for support of this program in Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 will be $12,000. Funds will be awarded through a statewide competitive agreement process. The performance period will be from September, 2015 through September 30, 2016. Applications will be accepted from eligible individuals and entities including Federally-recognized Indian Tribes, State and local governments, and non-governmental organizations. This notice identifies the objectives, eligibility criteria, and application instructions for agreement proposals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement for Program Funding for Outreach Services for Alabama|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Carolina State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-AL-CTA-15-1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Soil and Water Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 20, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 20, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 6, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible government or non-governmental organizations, tribes, and individuals
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dorothea Martinez
South Carolina State Office 803-253-3974
- Similar Government Grants
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...
- • Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for Grazing Program
- • Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020
- • Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for Conservation Objectives in ...
- • Statistical and Survey Methods for National Resources Inventory
- • Farm Bill Public Outreach
- • Grazing Land Demonstration Grants
- More Grants from the South Carolina State Office
- • Conservation Innovation Grants Fy 2015 Announcement for Program Funding - Maryland
- • Conservation Innovation Grants for FY 2015 Announcement for Program Funding for South Caro...
- • Conservation Innovation Grant - The Caribbean Area 2015
- • Conservation Innovative Grants - Louisiana 2015
- • South Carolina FY 2014 Conservatiion Innovation Grant (CIG) Annoucement for Program Fundin...