Conservation Innovation Grants - Oregon 2010
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants - Oregon 2010 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Oregon State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants - Oregon 2010: NRCS Oregon requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications will be accepted from any eligible entity within the 50 States, the Caribbean Area (Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands), and the Pacific Basin Area (Guam, American Samoa, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands) for projects within the state of Oregon. For fiscal year 2010, up to $550,000 may be available for the Oregon statewide CIG competition. NRCS will reserve the right to offer more or less funding at the discretion of the State Conservationist. Funds will be awarded through a competitive grants process. The Oregon CIG category available in FY 2010 is the Natural Resource Concerns Category. Applications are requested from eligible government or non-government organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between one to three years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives for Oregon CIG projects, the eligibility criteria for projects and associated instructions needed to apply to CIG. To participate in the Oregon CIG sign-up, project proposals should request federal funds of $75,000 or less and must be implemented within the state of Oregon. Proposals that request more than $75,000 or are multi-state in scope should be submitted under the National CIG competition: http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/technical/cig/index.html.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants - Oregon 2010|
|Federal Agency Name:||Oregon State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-OR-10-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 13, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 13, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 04, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$550,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG applicants must be a federally recognized Indian Tribe, state or local unit of government, non-governmental organization, or individual.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Christopher Martin Contract Specialist Phone 503-414-3213
Oregon CIG Application Questions [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Oregon State Office
- • FY15 Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants
- • FY13 NRCS Oregon Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG)
- • Fiscal Year 2012 General Wetlands Reserve Enhancement Program