Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants
The summary for the Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Oregon State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants: NRCS Oregon requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications will be accepted from any eligible entity within the 50 States, the Caribbean Area (Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands), and the Pacific Basin Area (Guam, American Samoa, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands) for projects within the state of Oregon. For fiscal year 2014, up to $160,000 may be available for the Oregon statewide CIG competition. NRCS will reserve the right to offer more or less funding at the discretion of the State Conservationist. Funds will be awarded through a competitive grants process. The Oregon CIG category available in FY 2014 is the State Resource Concern Category. Applications are requested from eligible nonfederal government or non-government organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between 1 to 3 years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives for Oregon CIG projects, the eligibility criteria for projects, and associated instructions needed to apply for the Oregon CIG. Proposals can request federal funds of up to $75,000 and must be implemented within the state of Oregon.
|Federal Grant Title:||Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Oregon State Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AG-0436-G-14-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Mar 21, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Mar 21, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$160,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Oregon NRCS CIG Webpage
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Todd Peplin
Farm Bill Specialist
Oregon State Office 503-414-3213
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Oregon State Office
- • FY15 Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants
- • FY13 NRCS Oregon Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG)
- • Fiscal Year 2012 General Wetlands Reserve Enhancement Program
- • FY2011 Oregon Conservation Innovation Grant
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Oregon 2010