Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Centers (CPDPC-CCs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Centers (CPDPC-CCs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Centers (CPDPC-CCs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites U01 applications for the continuation of the consortium to study Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer (CPDPC) to conduct and complete ongoing studies on chronic pancreatitis (CP) and factors that increase the risk of pancreatic cancer in patients (children and adults) with CP, pancreatogenic (type 3c) diabetes (T3cDM) and in patients with newly diagnosed diabetes. The CPDPC is composed of several Clinical Centers (CC) and one Coordination and Data Management Center (CDMC) The Consortium since its establishment in Fall 2015 has conducted longitudinal clinical studies with comprehensive epidemiological and biological characterization of patients with CP (including those with Acute Recurrent Pancreatitis, ARP) to gain insight into the pathophysiology of chronic pancreatitis and its sequela: chronic pain, pancreatic insufficiency, T3cDM and the diabetes/pancreatic cancer association. The consortium has also undertaken studies on the development of pancreatic cancer in newly diagnosed diabetic patients. Applications for the Consortium Coordination and Data Management Center (CDMC) are being solicited via RFA-DK-19-504 "Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer Coordination and Data Coordinating Center (CPDPC-CDMC) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)". To effectively contribute to the ongoing CPDPC clinical studies, each CC applicant should include researchers and clinicians with multi-disciplinary expertise to match the objectives of the CPDPC (see https://cpdpc.mdanderson.org/clinicalstudies.html). Research CCs will be expected to share results freely within Consortium and to develop trans-Consortium collaborative projects that make use of the combined expertise and technological capabilities present in all of the CCs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Centers (CPDPC-CCs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-19-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.399, 93.847|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 22nd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 26th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. see the funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...