Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and an International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that will serve as a bridge between CDCs public health science and the selected grantees community-based programming in several functional areas in multiple countries. This cooperative agreement will leverage resources and utilize different knowledge and perspective between these two distinctive types of organizations. This announcement will also provide a flexible mechanism for synergistic activities. This cooperative agreement will leverage capacity in distinct areas of: Global Disease Detection (GDD), Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Reduction, Safe Water Systems (SWS)/Environmental Health Practices, and Early Childhood Health and Development. This collaboration will promote innovative solutions in a global partnership with extensive diversity, resources, and experience. FY 2005 funding for one award [$100,000: $50,000 for Global Disease Detection Activities and $50,000 for Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Reduction Activities. This amount is for the first 12 month budget period and includes direct and indirect costs.] The estimated award date is August 1, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA123|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 06, 2005 Application Deadline: July 6, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jun 09, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 09, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by public and private nonprofit and for profit organizations, and by governments and their agencies, such as: Public nonprofit organizations; private nonprofit organizations; for profit organizations; small, minority, women-owned businesses; universities; colleges; research institutions; hospitals; community-based organizations; and faith-based organizations that possess the experience and ability to select and manage these projects.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Workplace HIV/AIDS Programs/Public Private Partnerships
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2