Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
The summary for the Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit: The U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service will make a Single Source award to a previously selected recipient to support the collection of monitoring data for Double-crested Cormorant breeding colonies in California, following the Monitoring Strategy for the Western Population of Double-crested Cormorants within the Pacific Flyway (Pacific Flyway Monitoring Strategy). The USFWS will carry out a study to evaluate the status of the Western Population of Double-crested Cormorants (Phalacrocorax auritus) ("DCCO”) per the Corps Record of Decision (ROD) to adopt the Environmental Impact Statement for Double- crested Cormorant Management Plan to Reduce Predation of Juvenile Salmonids in the Columbia River Estuary”. Endangered Species Act (ESA)-listed salmonid species ultimately affected include: Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye Salmon and Steelhead. This award is made under the authority of the Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act, 16 U.S.C. §§661-666.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00224|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 10th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 10th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 3rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 3rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 11th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$46,101|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$46,101|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$46,101|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 3rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bonnie Bates
- Similar Government Grants
- • Controlling certain invasive aquatic species in Arizona and New Mexico
- • Cooperative Data Collection, Management, Analysis, and Manuscript Writing for Publications...
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago
- • Systematics and Phylogenetics of Myxolobus
- • Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units
- • Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)