Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)
The summary for the Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01): The purpose of this announcement is to help address the Zadroga Act research mandate, and in consultation with the World Trade Center (WTC) Scientific/Technical Advisory Committee, NIOSH is soliciting applications for scientifically rigorous research to help answer critical questions about physical and mental health conditions related to the September 2001 terrorist attacks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-098|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Feb 12, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 12, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jan 3, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Private institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Independent school districts
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Special district governments
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Occupational Safety and HealthSurveillance Program (U60)
- • NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)
- • Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)
- • Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety ResearchCooperative Agreement (U01)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...