Cooperative Research and Training Programs
The summary for the Cooperative Research and Training Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Research and Training Programs: The National Park Service (NPS) is seeking applications for master cooperative agreements from organizations within the CESU network to carry out the CFDA program 15.945, Cooperative Research and Training Programs – Resources of the National Park System. The objectives of the CESU program are: a. Provide usable knowledge to support informed decision making. b. Ensure the independence and objectivity of research. c. Create and maintain effective partnerships among the Federal agencies and universities to share resources and expertise. d. Take full advantage of university resources while benefiting faculty and students. e. Encourage professional development of current and future Federal scientists, resource managers, and environmental leaders. f. Manage Federal resources effectively.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00037|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||April 3rd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 3rd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||January 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 3rd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All applicants must be a partner of the CESU network prior to being considered for an award of a master cooperative agreement under this announcement. Information on how to join the CESU network can be found at: http://www.cesu.psu.edu/.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units National Network
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Reference Section G of the full announcement attached for NPS Financial Assistance contacts for this announcement.
NPS Financial Assistance Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area